The Humana Foundation, philanthropic arm of Humana Inc. for the past 38 years, is partnering with Haaylo Media, a Louisville-based branding and marketing agency, to provide a free marketing services package to one local organization. The recipient of the marketing services package must be an existing partner of The Humana Foundation and operating in the greater Louisville area.
As part of its mission to co-create communities with improved and sustained positive health outcomes, The Humana Foundation is extending its social, moral, intellectual, reputational and financial capital into the Louisville community. Together with Haaylo Media, The Humana Foundation will help one of its Louisville nonprofit partners receive marketing tools tailored to its needs, enabling the organization to promote and sustain its services and create greater health equity for all.
To be eligible to win the marketing services package, Louisville organizations can submit a photo and caption capturing their impact on the community. Photos must reflect the work the organization does, the people it serves or the importance of its work. Accompanying captions should be no more than 300 words. Submissions must be sent to email@example.com by 5 p.m. EDT on Friday, Aug. 16.
Each entry will be reviewed by a committee of members from The Humana Foundation and Haaylo Media and judged according to the following criteria:
• Adherence to theme: Submission aligns with the request and includes all relevant details.
• Organization and style: Information is presented in a logical, articulate and intentional way that is easy to follow.
• Mission alignment: Content of the submission is closely related to the partner’s purpose, services or community impact.
• Originality: The submission shows a unique perspective and displays inventiveness in approach to the request and nature of the partner’s work.
• Inspirational power: The partner effectively tells a compelling story through words and imagery.
The organization receiving the marketing services package will be announced on Aug. 30, 2019.